my website (1 Viewer)

mr pharmacist!!!!1

i just recently updated my website after having left it dusty on a shelf for months.
the layout is pretty much the same as when i launched it in 2005.
im thinking about having an image on the main page that will refresh to a different pic every time someone logs onto it.
also was thinking the portfolio might work better in flash as thumbnails that expand when clicked.
anyway, i need some objective comments so hit me.

http://www.whitenoisevisuals.com

I keep meaning to do the website thing but i think the rediculously large sig thing will do for me for now. When all you have going for you is you took shots of bands nobody else photographed, a large thumped sig should so...

Website looks/works pretty well. I don't like the way you're presented with a blank frame when you open a set in the gallery, I keep thinking briefly that something's gone wrong. The links page is a bit ar fud an tsiopa. Apart from that, pretty cool!

Website looks/works pretty well. I don't like the way you're presented with a blank frame when you open a set in the gallery, I keep thinking briefly that something's gone wrong.

yeah you're right, kinda bugs me as well.
the links page is as old as angela landsbury, im probably gonna get rid of it as it serves no purpose really.
cheers dude

haha, yeah. There's two sort of panoramas in there aswell, of lifetime and mogwai, i love switching between them and the smaller photos and watching the icons run around the place ;)

brian you kegmeister.
site looks really sweet.
only had a quick gander before i left for work but will give it my full attention later.
really like the transition between pictures. whats that technique called?
the kinda overexposed/erverse polaroid effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back