My Remorse in "Milking Ep For All Its Worth" Shocker (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

so.... two points of business:

1: There is a new Mp3 up on our site, here's the link:

http://www.web4phone.com/eoin/myrem...illitechoes.mp3

Right click and select "save target as..." and You too can jerk along to the soothing sound of the Remorse.

2: Now that i've lost my job, i have free time again, so can all you people i promised to send CDs to remind of who you are, and your addresses? And anyone else who wants a CD, let me know and i'll try and accomidate. Maybe you could distro them for us? We'll do whatever it takes, including and not limited to anything.

that is all

good stuff lads, good stuff.

Keep em coming - i want to ensure i make absolutely no profit on this CD by giving them all away... so i can say "yeah, we're a no profit band"

that might just about negate eoin's "our demo is in the third stages of consideration at sony" comment a few years ago!
actually you might have to start giving me money to get me to forget about that.

Liadain said:
that might just about negate eoin's "our demo is in the third stages of consideration at sony" comment a few years ago!
actually you might have to start giving me money to get me to forget about that.

name your price!! hah i still havent figured out if he was taking the piss or not!
oh we should hopefully be tourin in sep as well. and maybe get to see some of the bands ive been hearing a lot bout lately.... the kilcoole bands, bray bands and the likes. Oh and Serpents (Already Dead is Dead, long live Already Dead)(mmm aounds like the title to a "best of" ye'll release in a few years!) and The Killing Spree, better be seeing ye some time soon as well.

Liadain, ever since you criticised my toast making abilities in Jake's Wrath, i was forced to ignore anything within the pages of that evil zine.

I never did! What did I say? I know I criticised your inability to go to a punk fest without a year's supply of grooming products, but toast is pretty hard to fuck up...

i think it was something along the lines of "thanks to NO Remorse for putting me up. even if they cant make toast for shit"

i distinctly remember at the time, you going "what, that's not toast, its just warm bread!"

....but i can get over it......................

Oh yeah ye were called No Remorse then, I'm sure I've said this before but my ma used always refer to you as "those Nora Morse boys", and she was fucking delighted when you changed the name and she could make all sorts of puns about Myra Morse and assorted female relations of Inspector Morse. God bless her, her sense of humour is even more hopeless than mine.

I remember about the toast now. That was shameful. It was just warm bread.

Are you going to send me a CD?

jaysus girl, bitta patience. You do realise who youre dealing with here!? You'll prob get your CD in about 5 weeks' time... I dont even have a copy of it myself yet, come to think of it

yes yes, that was back in our nazi punk days, back when beating jews at gigs was acceptable practice. sniff.

and you dont want horrible burnt toast giving you cancer do you?! i was merely lookin out for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back