PHOBIA / ABADDON INCARNATE Split 7" & WOLFBEAST DESTROYER 7" (Pre-Order) (1 Viewer)

Ian Movement

ad-for-split.jpg

Ok Folks, this goes to the pressing plant in the next 2 weeks and should be ready for an end of Jan release, that's if there are many left after I hit the US sites with this info. Compared to Aggressive Tyrants this didn't take too long to get together, about 3 years in total!!!!!

US Grind Legends PHOBIA have recorded 4 new tracks for their side of this piece of wax and ABADDON INCARNATE have blasted out 3 new ones for their side. The artwork layout was handled by the now legendary Irish artist Sean Fitzgerald. Limited to a 500 pressing it will be broken into 200 White (Limited sticker with the white version) and 300 Black, the white vinyl version will be pre order only and 100 of the black vinyl will be held for the release.

To pre order via paypal in Ireland is 6.50 euro (That includes postage and packaging & Paypal fees) overseas is 8.50 euro, please state in the subject box what colour you want and then your name and address, for those who want to order 2 copies, maybe a white and a black version or a PHOBIA/ABADDON split and WOLFBEAST 7" it's 11.50 (Ire) & 14.50 (ROW)

Paypal: [email protected]

The WOLFBEAST DESTROYER "Far From Grace" 7" can now also be pre ordered, the details and prices are much the same as above except it's 200 Green vinyl and 300 Black, click the Reverbnation link bellow to hear an advance track, for fans of Wolfpack, Motorhead and pure FILTH!!!

WolfbeastDestroyercover.jpg

The Label is now in Reverbnation, click bellow to hear an advance track from PHOBIA and WOLFBEAST DESTROYER.......
http://www.reverbnation.com/label/undergroundmovement

From this Saturday anyone in the Wicklow/Arklow area can buy the labels products and selected distro stuff from ARISE a new DVD and Music store in Wicklow town run by an old mate Ash who used to play drums for Dublin Punks Ciunas and a Guitarist in Global Pillage

ha ha thanks Ian, can't wait for these. Has Ash opened up a 'proper' record shop or is it second hand stuff as well? I'm hoping his got the 'Arise' sign written in that Amebix style writing on the shop front. Another good reason to visit Wicklow

ha ha thanks Ian, can't wait for these. Has Ash opened up a 'proper' record shop or is it second hand stuff as well? I'm hoping his got the 'Arise' sign written in that Amebix style writing on the shop front. Another good reason to visit Wicklow

Yeah he has the sign done like the Amebix logo, opens tomorrow(He's gonna take a picture of it for me, I'll put it up here when I get it), I think he'll be dealing in everything new and secondhand, whatever he can get his hands on, I gave him all the label stuff and tons of distro stuff cd's, vinyl, t-shirts

Ok Folks, The Limited edition Blue colour of the split will be available on the Door at Fibbers on Friday night, only Abaddon and Phobia will have this colour, so I'm afraid it's first come first served, pre-orders for the white version go out on Wednesday, and the Red version will only be available from Into The Void Records from Saturday on.

Available from the shop from Today
Abaddonsplit.jpg

Limited to 125 in (Red) only available from Into The Void Records
US Grind Core Legends PHOBIA join forces with ABADDON INCARNATE to create a filthy piece of wax!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back