My recent sent messages are missing (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N

Or rather, when I look in my sent messages folder, the last one I see is from nearly three weeks ago.
I haven't emptied the folder for ages, it's not full, and none of my recent PMs (yesterday, last week) are there.
I know I replied to messages (and the system knows) because my inbox shows PMs I responded to with their own icon.

*worries

Or rather, when I look in my sent messages folder, the last one I see is from nearly three weeks ago.
I haven't emptied the folder for ages, it's not full, and none of my recent PMs (yesterday, last week) are there.
I know I replied to messages (and the system knows) because my inbox shows PMs I responded to with their own icon.

*worries

this happened to me too once - just go into your user cp and chcek the preference settings you have for your PM's/ might be a chance the box for saving sent messages has been unchecked.

*worries

when writing the PM, scroll down to see:

Additional Options
Request a read receipt for this message
Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.

hey pete i have to check that box every time i send a message in order to save it whereas before it was kind of a default. can you point me in the right direction ployz?
ta
:)

hey pete i have to check that box every time i send a message in order to save it whereas before it was kind of a default. can you point me in the right direction ployz?
ta
:)
i've turned it on by default now.makes more sense, i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back