my really bad music video... (1 Viewer)

The opening shot of you sitting on the bench at the Waverly corner of WS shakes about a bit. You must have a bit of steady footage somewhere, no?

And, the acting around the 40 second mark, when your man is doing the <hands out :eek:> gesture is a bit Shakespearean.

There was a bit of a narrative to it though, which is nice in a video.

thanks

this is actually finished. i am moving along to the next video projects. these guys were really nice but not the best, but such is life

most of the initial editing was done without me, unfortunately, and i could only come in and sort out what i could.

we've got a couple other things to do, and i hope to be there to edit with them

I thought you were making these vids,
in that case let the editor do his job and dont go breathing down his neck. You will be more of a hindrance than a help... Sure give notes. A project is never finished until the "client" is happy, but until then let the editor be an editor.

i am not breathing down anyone's necks. we are working together.

this isn't a client thing either, these guys are trying to get things going for themselves. they are working for free and i am keeping them a little busy. they aren't the greatest but they are nice guys and want the experience

svCHEFS_wideweb__470x346,0.jpg

hrm, i think i see how this works...

here lads, if i start a new thread called 'my really *good* music video...' will ye all reply saying it's great?

let's see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back