MY NAME IS SATAN tshirt? (1 Viewer)

balls just notice that Among the Missing are gonna be playing here the same weekend we'll be over at the Roadburn fest

who are you,Ungabungadoom person?IS it Niall?
Yeah, depending on who you are, you may miss Roadburn but don't forget they're playing Dublin on the Thursday night before it..I was actually gonna reschedule but i can't do it the week before (easter) or after (30th Birthday,which I don't plan to be here for, and to be honest would rather spend on my own with the girls than around a crowd of punks).Surely there aren't THAT many folks going to Roadburn??

hi Jamie, yeah its Niall here! There does seem to be quite a few irish heads from north and south heading to Roadburn next year, check out the thread on down the page. I'm sure i'll catch ATM again though. Did you ever get that Indian 7inch from Brian?

Any of you guys know where i can get some copies of the album?Or do i have to be sell out bastard and go goggle it myself?
Someone should repress it on vinyl, if there was any justice in this small world of irish d.i.y.

There was originally supposed to be vinyl of it. Someone Glynn new was doing it but then needed the money for genuinely more important things. I was always disappointed it never happened on vinyl but then we split and there seemed no point in spending the money because we couldn't play to support/sell it. Ah well. As for finding copies? Dunno,but I'd be surprised if it was that hard to find.

I'll get some - want em for distro_Originally had to mailorder to england for my copy when i got it first*.Know people down here looking to get a copy as they have yet to hear em.
Would make a deadly christmas present too for people.

*the whole scenario of mailordering out of the country for something that originally came from within the country still mystfies me and keeps me pondering and philosophizing for hours.

I've probably bought more old irish punk releases outside of ireland than in ireland. Although what you're talking about is slightly different and only goes to show what's lacking in ireland-distros. And that's no dig at yourself as I know you've been keeping it alive for a while.

Yeah, found a copy of the Dagda 7" last summer in the old Elderberry Records distro while doing a tour in Sweden, it's funny how things turn up like that. I think the entire distro had been passed on through 2 sets of hands and there was still some amazing shit there, old Havoc/Tribal War/Crust War shit and little oddities you'd have to pay loads for off the internet.

I still have the acetates for the MNIS shirt if someone wants to print them.
I've only access to print making facilities for posters, and I'm not planning on buying shirt ink.

if someone is getting those shirts re-done I would like one meself too. As for the MNIS cd I remember seeing it cheap in a shop in Bristol last year (along with the first Dagda lp) i'll keep an eye out for it when i'm on the hunt but it shouldnt be hard to find.....and last week I also spotted a cd in cash convertors in belfast by some band called 'Debt' whoever they are?!:p .|..|

if someone is getting those shirts re-done I would like one meself too. As for the MNIS cd I remember seeing it cheap in a shop in Bristol last year (along with the first Dagda lp) i'll keep an eye out for it when i'm on the hunt but it shouldnt be hard to find.....and last week I also spotted a cd in cash convertors in belfast by some band called 'Debt' whoever they are?!:p .|..|

Karen got her Debt CD in Ameoba Records in the States for something like 2 dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back