musical instrument stores up north (1 Viewer)

coast to coast

a friend of mine's trying to buy a fender mustang or a jaguar but they've fuck all left in dublin in musician and musicmaker at the moment it might take a few months to get a restock from fender at the mo. does anyone know any decent places up in newry or belfast have a look at. i tried googleing and shit but I presume people here would have a better knowledge of the best places. so whats the story?

there's definitely at least one mustang in the guitar emporium in belfast, bradbury place. a dark blue one with go-faster stripes.
think they've a few other off-set fenders, pretty sure there's a jaguar and jazzmaster.

there are also a few vintage jaguars and jazzmasters hanging up behind the counter.
me - "how much is that one?"
him - "more than you've got"

ring that shop in in blackrock near dundalk.Got a Fender p off them on sunday and they defo had a jaguar.again sais before but ill say it again best musical instrument shop in Ireland.Beat It I think its called

brian/heathons said:
ring that shop in in blackrock near dundalk.Got a Fender p off them on sunday and they defo had a jaguar.again sais before but ill say it again best musical instrument shop in Ireland.Beat It I think its called

Sure any place named after a Michael Jackson song can't be Bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back