Music to Shop To (2 Viewers)

whathappen?

Hi ,
I want to make a few mix cds for the girls in work .It's a shop.So can ye please suggest lively ( not too obscure) shopping inducing pop. The type of thing they can sing along to and customers can have a boogie.

can't wait til I put my Christmas shop cd together ho ho ho ho
hope ye are all being good boys and girls.

I've always found kinda nice electronic stuff to be good for splurging.

Stuff like Lali Puna, Ms John Soda, Apparat, B Fleischmann, I Am Robot And Proud, Cornelius, some of Aphex Twin's lighter stuff, M83 (though they can be a bit too depressing...)

I've always found kinda nice electronic stuff to be good for splurging.

Stuff like Lali Puna, Ms John Soda, Apparat, B Fleischmann, I Am Robot And Proud, Cornelius, some of Aphex Twin's lighter stuff, M83 (though they can be a bit too depressing...)

Er just realised you said "not obscure". Carry on.

Yeah, definitely throw on Come To Daddy.
Oh and Make Orange Things by the snares.
What about some Passenger Of Shit...?

[FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Can Words Hidden Under Music[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Sexually Arouse a Woman and[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Verdana,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Focus Her Passion on Only One Man? Yes?[/SIZE][/FONT]

Geto_boys_we_can%27t_be_stopped_cover.jpg

Play this at mimimal levels: http://www.getgirls.com/sublim.htm

Then tell me the shop :)

Early rock and oldies would probably work on me. I'm not sure about Erotic Tropics, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Yo, Whathappen- the first thing that came into my head reading your post was The Sundays' Reading Writing and Arithmetic. It appeals to womenfolk (by womenfolk I mean me), and is happy and very inoffensive, and it has a song that some saps covered in the past ten years and made famous again so even people who don't know the band will have something they can sing along to on it. Other than that I've found that a best of Motown CD or some soundtrack soul was a happy medium for me vs. the public- it's good, and people know it and sing along.

You'll never make everyone happy but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back