music 'journalism' gone wrong (1 Viewer)

alright ronan, that was years ago and it was my tie-died 'inspiral carpets' t-shirt i got on the bridge. there seems to be a serious time lag between here and now and your dreams. lemme see, tomorrow night i should be wearing my paul young t-shirt i got in arnotts and when i washed it, he looked like neil kinnock. lemme know what happens...

Just saw in the Mirror (didn't buy it, it was lying around in the canteen) a headline. It went something like: "The world needs Bon Jovi... people need real rock bands, they're tired of boybands". What fookin' planet is that guy from!!

no, seriuously, what was the fucking point of that reply, anderty? i mean, why?

okay, then, FOGARTY. we'll see. consider my breath bated and you bated.

Jayses, spurs are SHITE..

and i've allus found your ma to have the jucier tits, hag. i'm sure you know what i'm talking bout. i know andy does.

yeah, spurs are shite.

...the panda that is, not your ma, Hag. I pretty much know what she's wearing every day, considering the amount of times I've caught her at my washing line...

stop slagging my mom. she is a panda, despite what john says and she does need to 'borrow' other people's clothes now and again but she's pretty cute, no?

Come to think of it, she does look pretty hot in my old Rudimentary Peni t shirt...

lorcanzo (15 Jun, 2001 12:34 a.m.):
i read a article where melc was compared to patti smith. after i finshed laughing/vomiting i realised how true it is. really.

and beck has somehow turned into prince...but prince is not beck...so who is the man formerly known as prince or whatever now ?
Is he still alive ?

lorcanzo (15 Jun, 2001 12:34 a.m.):
i read a article where melc was compared to patti smith. after i finshed laughing/vomiting i realised how true it is. really.

just go, go and listen to some patti smith.....

prince lives here.... http://www.npgonlineltd.com/ and he is still giving out about the record industry and releasing stuff on the internet. he still can't spell either.....4real 2 d rave on 2 the joy nu millenium
I spent all morning dossing about there, strange you should mention it. I learned how to do this....

0(->

thats how he signs his name now. classy.

just go, go and listen to some patti smith.....

I was listening to Easter this morning, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find any resemblance, evn when I tried pictruing Patti wioth an Afro and a pierced belly button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back