Noise Not Music distro - Updates: 29th April (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Hello all, the NNM distro is finally open for all as of this afternoon. I was going to have it as a webshop but it's still not working (it's overcharging shipping) so it'll be just a text link for the moment.. €1=£1=$1.34

Tapes:
Divisions - '09 Tour Tape C20 (NecroMegatonDetonation Productions) €4
This cassette was released for the Spring '09 East Coat tour of Tampa's brutal three piece Divisions. Formed from the remains of Fratricide this tape has 6 songs of extremly hateful hardcore only available on this tape. The packaging is amazing on this, has a screen printed insert cover, badge, sticker and mandatory unreadable lyric/info sheet. Excellent stuff.
Please note: These copies do not come with the live bullet the US editions do.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Driphouse - Sewer Mist C44 (GEL Tapes) €5
Driphouse is the solo work of Daren Ho (ex-Raccoo-oo-oon member). Inspired by winter walks over manholes, "Sewer Mist" paints a landscape of a dull-gray vision New York where foul mist and dirty snow, peppered with sand and concrete are realized on a Roland Alpha Juno-1. Micro-loops and plenty of digital clipping are to be heard from what could be a misinterpreted, post-industrial Kosmische sound.
http://www.last.fm/music/Drip+House

Econochrist - Discography 2xCS (Trujaca Fala) €4
This double CD discography features forty-one Econochrist songs. It includes the Ruination LP, the Trained To Serve LP, the Skewed 7", the Another Victim 7", the It Runs Deep 7", as well as the songs from the Give Me Back comp LP, the Very Small World comp LPx2, the What Are You Pointing At? comp 10", and the songs from the split 7" that Econochrist did with The Detonators.
http://www.myspace.com/econochristfan

Expo '70 - Awakening C50 (Sloow Tapes) €5
Sold out at the label already. Cosmic synth drones and delicate guitar lines echoing into the distance. Crystallized visions of krautdrone love connecting you with the physical pleasures of analogue drum machines and celestial guitar odysseys. One of Justin Wright’s best releases so far. Hand-colored cover art wrapped around a big insert.
http://www.myspace.com/expo70

Fucked Up - Tape (Trujaca Fala) €3
Collection of 24 tracks from early and unavailble Fucked Up 7"s and LP's inlcuding possibly their best track so far, Police.
http://lookingforgold.blogspot.com

Kylesa - Time Will Fuse It's Worth (Trujaca Fala) €3
Kylesa ranges far and wide, using their utter disregard of musical boundaries to bring together avant-garde experimentalism with the pure fury of dirty, sludgy riffs and raw, impassioned male and female vocals. There is a relentless intensity to their music, from the ambient noise interludes that sometimes link songs to the doom-inspired punishment they are capabe of dishing out with dual drop tuned guitars.
http://www.myspace.com/kylesa

Pukers - Born In The USA C20 (Gel Tapes) €5
The rumors of the Los Angeles group Pukers quietly breaking up are still undetermined, but fortunately for those hungering for the ear-ache sounds of the duo, former Raccoo-oo-oon member Andy Spore pulled some new hits from the archives. Some songs vaguely sound like rehydrated covers of Led Zepplin "Stairway to Heaven" or the Beatles' "Yesterday", or even Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The U.S.A." but recorded by the worst sounding punk band of all time.

Ryan Garbes - Exterminator Sunshine 2 C60 (Gel Tapes) €5
Ryan Garbes of Wet Hair and formerly of Raccoo-oo-on remixes favorite youth-oriented urban music featuring Iggy, Crass, the Impressions, and more. This is a print version of the previously online-only release.
http://exterminatorstarshine.blogspot.com

Severed Head Of State - Discography 1998-2001 (Trujaca Fala) €3
This CD features all twenty-one tracks from the three Severed Head of State 7"s, the one sided 12" on Lengua Armada, and the Iron Columns compilation. These songs were recorded in two different sessions. The first set in March of 1998 and the second set in December of 1999. The second session was sent to Sweden to be re-mixed in April of 2001 to get an even more brutal and vicious sound. The newly mixed versions do not appear on vinyl.
http://www.myspace.com/severedheadstate

7inches:
All 7"s are €3

Cease Upon The Capitol - The End Of History (ICFYC/Eschusa!) (ONLY 2 COPIES LEFT)
Long, long out of print 7" from the CUTC guys and probably their best material by far. One of the best screamo bands of the last few years, they've since broken up and are now part of the equally as great Dolcim & Sanctions.

El Bastardo/Slomatics - Split 7" (Self Released) (SINGLE COPY)
Slomatics are some guys from Belfast, Ireland.They're a sludge laden Floor inspired creation and lay out one track here (Pity the fool) that signifies why they are rated one of the most respected and talked about bands to emerge from Irish scene in years. Pelican style dynamics and atmosphere with a heavy edge. El Bastardo - 'Dead at 30, Buried at 60' is one crushing piece of angry agro rock.

FFH - Tiocfaidh Ar La (Gods Of Tundra)
Few copies of this 7" which sold out over a year+ ago.. A very unique release for both FFH and Gods of Tundra. After discovering both of them shared an interest and obsession with the Irish Republican Army and the conflicts and Troubles in Northern Ireland, they decided working together on a project based on this would be worth while. This 7" is the result. It is the most superior FFH offensive to date. Expect intense power electronic/noise stuff. FFH is now a collaborator with Dominick Fearnow (Prurient). 26 +6 = 1. Edition of 250 on clear green vinyl.

Knifed/Bastard Youth - Split (Direct Hit)
Last few copies in existance of this epic split between the legendary Irish bands Knifed & Bastard Youth. Great punk rock/hardcore that's a bit of Irish scene history at this stage.

Silence/Burning The Prospect (Sadness Of Noise Records)
Poland's Silence and England's Burning the Prospect come together on this slab of vinyl. Silence plays two songs of epic, doom crust, taking bits from Tragedy, Neurosis, and Corrupted. The sound is big and there's lots of emotion and despair in the melodies. Burning the Prospect blast through three tracks of raging, d-beat crust on their side, taking influence from Wolfpack, Drop Dead, and His Hero Is Gone.

Why only tapes & 7"s? Because LP's are expensive to buy in and ship out and so require a pretty big investment to do properly. There are already two excellent distros in Ireland who do LP's of the kinds of thing I do: Sadness of Noise (hardcore/screamo/punk) and Bold Lump (noise/drone/avant).

if you want to order anything then PM me or email me at: [email protected] to get shipping totals & payment details. Every order will get free stuff (from just flyers to tapes & records, maybe even LP's) depending on how much is bought.

Re: Noise Not Music distro - OPEN for business

I've got tapes coming soon by Xasthur, Raein, Daitro, Graf Orlock, Black Sabbath Blue Fiji, Ajilvsga, Spazz, Phobia, Hammers, Black Ships, Dried Up Corspe and more so keep checking back to see what I have every so often..

Labels/bands: I do buy in stock of tapes & 7inches in the genres I stock already so do email me if you want to sell me some.

Expo 70 and Knifed/Bastard Youth for me please....possibly Kylesa too...

I'll PM ye all totals in a jiffy. I can get copies of the Divisions 7" too if ye'd be into it?

Any gigs near the end of April that I could bring the distro to? I'll be at the Punk All Dayer in May with it for sure..

Yeah they should be coming back over the Limerick Noise Fest in late June. Not 100% yet though.

And I'll PM ye both now.

29/04 Updates..

Tapes:
Ajilvsga - White Crow (Blackest Rainbow) €5

The consistently mind numbing crushing noise project from Nathan Young and Brad Rose (The North Sea, Digitalis) tears apart this cassette release, a black swarm of god knows what tearing your mind apart. If you dug the North Sea cassette BR released last year, you should def check this out. Limited to 100.

Blue Sabbath, Blue Fiji - Stamini Stamina (Blackest Rainbow) €5
French duo of Charles and Janin, totally wild I don't really know what to say about it... crazy jams and total insanity, i'm not sure these guys sound like anyone else right now... like some kinda kraut noise destruction... Limited to 100.

Hammers - Year One (Hit Time Records) €3

D-beat/Crust/Powerviolence/Rock/Norse Myths. Forged in fire under the watchful eye of Odin. Collection of 12 tracks Hammers did in their first year of existance. 200 made. Handwritten black cassette. Inlay printed on recycled paper.

Kraken - EP (Where's That Deerhead? Cassettes) €3

From Montreal and bring a thunder with them… If you have ever toughed out a Montreal winter then you would understand the mood of Krakan. It dark, desolate and heavy… and I don’t just mean heavy in as far as sound goes I mean the mood too. There is just something just awesome about this band and live they never will let you down, I can promise you that. The artwork for this cassette was by Nick “Screamo” Deerhead. This gem was recorded by Eric Grenier of Expectorated Sequence.

Black Ships - Omens (Where's That Deerhead? Cassettes) €3
Devastating, relentless and loud as fxxk! After the hearing the demo released by Mon Oeil and soon to be released on 10” by a label in Winnipeg I was sold on the authenticity of what these kids were putting forth. Since then they have released the “low” ep on New Romance for Kids on CD and now 7”. “Low” was a little more on the metallic side but still has the same raging drive as the demo. This is the cassette version first full length which is released on CD by New Romance for Kids and soon to be release on LP by Valhalla Records. “Omens” the first full length from the powerful band has the drive and melodies of the demo and the metallic rock out of the “Low” ep. You know I could take the time to compare them to all these bands involved with this genre however I genuinely believe this would never do them justice.

Dried Up Corpse/Droughter - Split (Heavy Psych Records) €4

A true doomsday device. Dried Up Corpse (aka Blue Sabbath Black Cheer) explores pure horror harsh noise, an annihilated wall of death and bad vibes... truly torturous, painfully aggressive. Droughter gives a composed track of electronic perversion. feedback pissing on graves. dark rumbles, shredded vocals, abused tape loops, an intimate nightmare.

Found stuff/old stock etc:
CD's:

Filthpact - Total Crust Violence (39 track discography) €4
Gauge Means Nothing - The Absent Trail Of An Echo cdep (Endless Nameless Records) €3
Kaospilot - Diskografi €4

I also have about 50 copies of the Tunguska/Bold And The Beautiful split LP/CD left that I want rid of. €3 for the cd, €4 for the LP if your ordering anything else. I'll also trade 2:1 for anything you've released.

Note to all those who are awaiting orders: evey back order has been sent out as of this morning (forgot one largish order) so if they're not there by Monday let me know.

New tapes in stock:

James Ferraro/Monopoly Star Child Searchers/P.A.R.A/Mick Flower - Beach Seance (Samizdat Tapes) €4
Pretty sure this one is a bootleg (look at the label name) but who cares, this is great stuff. It's a live set from a recent London show all 4 did. Limited to a stupidly low edition. Hope I can source more of these tapes when they crop up..

Perth Express - Discography (Czerwony Diabełek) €3
Following in the path of bands like His Hero is Gone, Tragedy, Mastodon, and Baroness, Perth Express step the genre of down-tuned hardcore driven metal up to a new level of intensity and songwriting. This discography tape features the German band’s 12”, 10”, 7” and demo, all of which were previously unreleased in the States.

Phobia - Grind Your Fucking Head In (Red Devil Records) €3
Cassette Version of this great album.. Seventeen more tracks from Southern California’s grind masters. Political and angry, with an earache assault of brutal noise to back it up, Phobia doesn’t disappoint with this ragin’ assembly of power violence tracks and deep vocal growling.

Raein - Ogni Nuovo Inizio (Dance Tonight! Records) €4
Tape version of the new album from the Italian screamo legends.. More melodic, but still in the vein coming to a new source and fields that we have been waiting for. 6 tracks making up 1 song and Andrea's lyrics are very inspiring.

Spazz - Sweatin' II: Deported Live Dwarf (Red Devil Records) €3
Another tape collection here from Red Devil, this time collecting Spazz's Dwarf Jester Rising LP (1994), their split CD with Subversion (1995) and a live radio show they did in 1999. Spazz was an influential American powerviolence band. They played a fast and heavy style of hardcore punk that, along with contemporaries like Dropdead and Charles Bronson, helped further the underground legacy of powerviolence well into the 1990s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back