Music Improv Collective (1 Viewer)

Knacker

Website
www.ballroomofromance.com
Right...

A collective has been started up for improv musicians based in Ireland. It's called SounDin and they will be meeting up quite regularly in the Irish Museum of Modern Art. Meetings will include discussion on improvisation and some improvised jamming sessions.

If you are interested, give Sean McCrum a bell. He can be found at [email protected]

is this anything to do with the deserted village thing? them Murmansk people who do their thing now and again at Lazybird?

It's not... but Deserted Village are a very interesting group of folk.
Murmansk is okay.. a little too much for my liking, but the re-mix Formika did of one of his song sounds great. Townparks Foundry are linked to that... they're wonderful. Harold Holt are another interesting band on that label.

Check it out... good bunch of lads they are. (it's something like desertedvillage.com or .net or something)

The SounDin thing seems to be quite open. Sean strikes me as being very accomodating and straightforward. Check it out...

hey bill

"It's not... but Deserted Village are a very interesting group of folk. Murmansk is okay.. a little too much for my liking, but the re-mix Formika did of one of his song sounds great. Townparks Foundry are linked to that... they're wonderful. Harold Holt are another interesting band on that label."

thats funny cause its the same guy (Dave) in all three bands ya mentioned. (he's in a few more too!). The sampler cd is good!

its:

www.desertedvillage.com

any glowing stars in the ballroom ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back