murder city records (1 Viewer)

love jones said:
hey there all you internet nerds. if you really feel that murder city isn't up to your standards why don't you suggest something to them instead of going on line and talking shit. How can you judge them on their first day! It all sounds a bit dublin circa early nineties. The usual shitting on someones efforts.

get a life and try and do something yourself. you are you to judge?

willie
red ink books
Hi its Ann here, I just wanted to say how dissapointed i am to see this shit written about us on the net. You said that you were in the shop on wednesday... well i was there all day too so why didn't you just come up to me and say this to my face instead of hiding behind your computer?
To be quite honest instead of being negitave you could have approached us and suggested ways of improvement and we could have taken your suggestions into consideration. Instead you come in on the first day and write crap about what has taken us alot of hard work and dedication to get together.
We have slogged our guts out to put the shop together and we're really proud of our achivement and your words will take away none of this.
thanks for coming in and we hope your more impressed next time.......

"Internet nerds"? why the plural, willie? why get so defensive about ONE posting from someone that already said they'd go back in again to check it out? the guy's entitled to his opinion, and a little objectivity and perspective might be in order.

good luck with the shop

pete

the shop is deadly. if you think those records suck, you don't know what you're lookin at.
book shop has some good shit in now too - book on gristle / burroughs, weirdo trash movies, blah blah etc

andrew

Finally made it in today. Great potential and the stock that was there was great too. Plenty of classics and some new/old stuff to check out. I can see me spending a lot of money there. It's really cool that Red Ink is also involved .I hope it goes well for all involved.

ann said:
Hi its Ann here, I just wanted to say how dissapointed i am to see this shit written about us on the net. You said that you were in the shop on wednesday... well i was there all day too so why didn't you just come up to me and say this to my face instead of hiding behind your computer?
To be quite honest instead of being negitave you could have approached us and suggested ways of improvement and we could have taken your suggestions into consideration. Instead you come in on the first day and write crap about what has taken us alot of hard work and dedication to get together.
I wouldn't take it too personally if I were you. if you set up a business not everyone is going to like it. most people here seem to think it is a pretty cool shop.

fair play to you for all your hard work. I intend popping in and seeing the shop for meself.

ann
i said it seemed kinda shite but that it didnt look fully stocked
i wasnt saying it to try and taint your name , it was just how it looked when i went in
that morning , fuck all stock
i will go back this week and check it out
i hope it works out well for all , the more record shops the better i say
i love buying records , it would be pointless to argue with you about your shop
being shit when theres a bloke still carrying records up the stairs into the shop
that would be fucking useless , what chance would that give me of you ordering records i like if you hate me from day 1

Just like to add my support for MCR, was in there on Sunday, loads of great stuff. Bought a few records but would love to have bought more.

And I will do come payday....

thegoone said:
i was in that new shop the other day
seemed kinda shite

in fairness it didnt seem like it was fully stocked yet
there was a full box of records that hadnt been opened

so im gona go back next week and give it my seal of approval
or my turdfest icon!bog

are you sorry now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back