Murder City Devils (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Wow,I really like this band.If anyone wants to tape or burn me some shit I will do you something in return.

url

Deadly band - have some photos of their gig in dublin from years ago...singer was being a pure rocker...bottle of jack daniels in his hand...then he started to puke mid-song!Excellant band live.
Had a cd of theres somewhere..i'll have another look at home...never listened to them much on record.

In Name And Blood is very good, I've always intended to track down more stuff by them but never got around to it.

they're reforming for one show this summer

thelema ep is great

the john and spencer booze explosion is an entertaining follow up, pretty girls make graves a more lucrative follow up.

their cameo in straight-edge classic 'the edge of quarrel' is amusing

still one of the best live bands i ever saw

Super Dexta said:
In Name And Blood is very good, I've always intended to track down more stuff by them but never got around to it.

Just got that there.

xrockridgex said:
one of my friends had tickets to see the mcd/atdi gig. he went to see green day instead :(

ah, that gig was so good, wish they were doing a full tour.

Rimbaud said:
Deadly band - have some photos of their gig in dublin from years ago...singer was being a pure rocker...bottle of jack daniels in his hand...then he started to puke mid-song!Excellant band live.

He's also the head off Michael Caine. Unless he IS Michael Caine.

some one told me yesterday kevin spacey got his friend bernard drunk in london when they were out and interfered with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back