Munitions Family Winter Solstice Ritual, 21/12 Anseo: Toymonger/Wereju/Skinny Wolves (2 Viewers)

Re: Munitions Family Winter Solstice Ritual, 21/12 Anseo: Toymonger/Wereju/Skinny Wol

14ka33c.jpg

Re: Munitions Family Winter Solstice Ritual, 21/12 Anseo: Toymonger/Wereju/Skinny Wol

Yeah of course, that's no prob.

Anyone know if Tim is coming too? I've copies of his tape to give him too..
dunno if hes coming but i'll get in touch with him and pick them up for him if hes ok with it and thats handy,i see 1/2 of bonecloud a lot so theres it might be easier to get it to em that way.i'll pm you tomorrow.

No prob, will be good to actually get these out of my room and to the people I should have given these to months ago!!

EDIT: Are people having distros and stuff at this gig? I've more stuff than I realised that I could flog..

No prob, will be good to actually get these out of my room and to the people I should have given these to months ago!!

EDIT: Are people having distros and stuff at this gig? I've more stuff than I realised that I could flog..

I think I'll go. If I don't show though I can get them from Aonghus or Paul, thanks.

Unfortunately I (papercut) won't be playing at this tonight due to illness.

Thanks

I have wussed out of this and now can't make it due to not having college work done for tomorrow. My own fault etc..

Any tapes I owe to people will be sent 1st thing tomorrow morining instead.

This was a fine evening. I hereby suggest all gigs, regardless of genre, end with a DJ playing "Institutionalized" by Suicidal Tendencies.

thanks to everyone for comin out, playin records, and cathal for playin!

if anyone's in limerick - sea dog are playing tonight and are doing a cover
of 'we will fall' by the stooges....do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back