munich (1 Viewer)

munich is lovely. lovely big pretty streets. didn't do any record shopping there though, sorry

rent bikes - asshole mikes bike tour rent them, then cycle all around munich. much fun. Glockenspiel in the Marienplatz - on at 11, 12 and 5. very enjoyable to wreck americans' holiday videos by loudly cursing that its crap. English Gardens - cool to go around on your bike. Theres some extremely old pub, worth going in and ordering one of those massive ales.

I went to Dachau, which was not fun...but an experience.

avernus said:
rent bikes - asshole mikes bike tour rent them, then cycle all around munich. much fun. Glockenspiel in the Marienplatz - on at 11, 12 and 5. very enjoyable to wreck americans' holiday videos by loudly cursing that its crap. English Gardens - cool to go around on your bike. Theres some extremely old pub, worth going in and ordering one of those massive ales.

I went to Dachau, which was not fun...but an experience.

yeah, wrecking home videos is always a larf. thanx for the pointers. My brother went to Dachau too and he had the same to report

seanface said:
yeah, wrecking home videos is always a larf. thanx for the pointers. My brother went to Dachau too and he had the same to report

some asshole american guy was home videoing dachau. I mean, what the fuck. when are you gonna watch that back, asshole?

seanface said:
being the lucky bastard i am i've gone and won myself a trip to munich in march. can anyone recommend any decent music shops, pubs, places to eat etc. thanx

shows: Kafe Kult (www.kafekult.de) is a very cool autonomous venue in the Oberfoehring area. you can email them and they'll tell you about shows & how to get there & stuff

The Backstage - haven't been there, but i think it has punk/alternative shows

Sunny Red - a cool bar to hang out at - www.feierwerk.de

Kings & Queens - metal bar!!!

you could also look up a website called Southspace & look under "munich"

places to eat...picnic in the english garden or by the Isar, i guess is pretty cool

xkyliex said:
shows: Kafe Kult (www.kafekult.de) is a very cool autonomous venue in the Oberfoehring area. you can email them and they'll tell you about shows & how to get there & stuff

The Backstage - haven't been there, but i think it has punk/alternative shows

Sunny Red - a cool bar to hang out at - www.feierwerk.de

Kings & Queens - metal bar!!!

you could also look up a website called Southspace & look under "munich"

places to eat...picnic in the english garden or by the Isar, i guess is pretty cool

thank you kindly:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back