MP3 fecked (2 Viewers)

kavanelli

Website
www.menwholooklikekennyrogars.com
I in my half sleep stupid manner plugged the wrong changer into my iRiver and I have blown it.

It now won't retain a charge and it over heats when charger in plugged in. It does power up when charger is plugged in for a short time. All my music is still on the hard drive.

Is there anywhere I can get this repaired. Or should I get a new player if so I need to get the music from the hard drive. Where would I get a cable to slave the hard drive on my pc. The Hard drive is the same size as a PCMCIA card but with less pins.

Any advice would help.

Stupid Al

Sounds like its a standard laptop HD. If it is you can get usb adapter / cables in places like maplin so you can hook it up to a pc easy enough.

Have you tried removing the iriver battery and running it direct from the charger?

I have removed the Battery and she still overheats. When the Battery is in it the board that overheats. So she is fecked.

I have got a cable to get my data off the HD but now my Issue is what to buy as a replacement player. I loved my iRiver.:heart: :(

Any suggestions, stick with iRiver, go with the creative, Get an iPod :eek: or go with something else.

Cheers
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back