mozart had tourette's (1 Viewer)

d.o.b

Website
Visit site
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mozart and Tourette?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The filthy, excrement-obsessed letters Mozart wrote provide a useful starting point for McConnel.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"There's a very rare condition in Tourette's called coprographia - the need to write down filth. We Touretters have filthy minds! "When you write a song, as Mozart did, called Lick Out My Arsehole, that in itself is not so shocking judged by the standards of his day. But what is very odd and Touretty about it is that he set it to the most gorgeous, sublime tune. It's Tourettishly inappropriate."My sense of humor is the same. I never know when to stop."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
mozart-writing.jpg
The language in his letters was sometimes filthy. Mozart was obsessed with filthy verse and breaking wind - evidence, says the composer James McConnel, that his hero was a fellow Tourettes sufferer. In the 18th century, filthiness was largely sanctioned, but Mozart took it further than even his broad-minded contemporaries could accept.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mozart's nine letters to his cousin Maria Anna, were "full of the obscene childish scatological humor, characteristics, that also runs through his letters home." To his mother, Mozart writes, in verse, "Yesterday, though, we heard the king of farts/ It smelled as sweet as honey tarts/ While it wasn't in the strongest of voice/ It still came on as a powerful noise."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Another example: Mozart wrote a song called L**k Out My A***hole and put it to beautiful music. Penned when he was 26-years-old, the lyrics are said to include: "L*** out my a*******, L*** it till it's good and clean." I have not completed the words out of dicernment for our youth audience. If you are not sure of the implied content, you may contact us and we can clarify for you.[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back