Moving in together (1 Viewer)

Don't do what Donny don't does. If I could remember what those things were I'd let ya know but it's a mystery to me pal.

donny_dont_22.jpg

Ask before you take her chocs, cakes or what ever treats she bought. Doesn't matter if you paid for all the shopping together. And don't have your friends over every night (unless they're her friends too).
I've feck all proper tips for you though, but I think I might be living with the G/F now too.

What about baked goods given to you?

Ask before you take her chocs, cakes or what ever treats she bought. Doesn't matter if you paid for all the shopping together. And don't have your friends over every night (unless they're her friends too).
I've feck all proper tips for you though, but I think I might be living with the G/F now too.
Make sure she asks before she takes your shit too.

wild cat is right,its only food and surely there's a spar nearby where you can buy more food if she's that upset over it.

don't get angry and start shouting at things (or punching walls),my girlfriend burst into tears one night cause i was raging at the football.

4 fucks sake. your movin in with someone not transfering your bank account. be a fuckin man.... if you dont know how you deserve to be treated... youll be treated like a doss house

I think what cycling is saying is that you need to slap her around a bit to show her who is boss in this house

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back