Moving in together (1 Viewer)

seanface

Website
www.myspace.com
So in about a month's time myself and my girlfriend will be moving in together. This is the first time that both of us have lived with a partner. I'm quite excited by it but also partly terrified. Just wondering if any of ye have any pearls of wisdom to part with that has prevented/ prolonged you from murdering your significant other whilst living together.

And yes, before it is suggested - I am fully prepared to show her this thread if it comes to it

Whats with all the negative vibes... I moved in last summer with my gf and its going grand, best thing to do is actually talk about what will wreck your head to each other... Also if ye make the effort clean the gaf that tends to get ye in the good books

Oh living together is fine. It's seriously only hard to do if you're a total prick and don't like the other person really anyway.

So it's a good way of finding that out :)

Make sure you both communicate quickly about anything that might become an annoyance.
Even the tiniest things can become a major irritation if they're not resolved.

And like others said, it's really important that you both have at least the option of some time/space to yourselves every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back