Moving in together (1 Viewer)

separate bedrooms

Yep. In all seriousness. Have a room to yourself. I would NEVER live with someone again without having my own bedroom. Like he could sleep in my room but all his shit would be in his room. I've lived with 4 significant others so far and only once did I not have my own space. It drove me nuts.

Also, if you are a musician and practice in the house make sure to set aside time to do it when she isn't around. Or at least 1/2 of the time because by the time you finish your song and record it, she'll hate it. ; )

Make sure you both communicate quickly about anything that might become an annoyance.
Even the tiniest things can become a major irritation if they're not resolved.

And like others said, it's really important that you both have at least the option of some time/space to yourselves every day.

yeah, well we sat down and made a list of the pros and cons of moving in right from the get go which was good. got a lot of stuff discussed early on that way. also agreed to only look at a place with enough room to have a hobby space for both of us. That way we have a place to go for quiet time (her - crafting, me - music)

Cheers for the feedback everybody. Feeling pretty good about it actually. It's all about that PMA!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah, well we sat down and made a list of the pros and cons of moving in right from the get go which was good. got a lot of stuff discussed early on that way. also agreed to only look at a place with enough room to have a hobby space for both of us. That way we have a place to go for quiet time (her - crafting, me - music)

Well done. You should be grand with that sorted. Look luck with coupledom and all that jazz.

I could tell you how to fuck it all up if you want at any point

Ask before you take her chocs, cakes or what ever treats she bought. Doesn't matter if you paid for all the shopping together. And don't have your friends over every night (unless they're her friends too).
I've feck all proper tips for you though, but I think I might be living with the G/F now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back