move to galway (1 Viewer)

nocore

Website
www.myspace.com
all you dubliners sayin things like how come cockrockdisco, doormouse , shitmat and soon electric kettle are playin in galway and not dublin, is because galway fuckin rocks and people here like to get fucked up and party where as people in dublin like to stand in the shadows and coz people here are payin for these gigs without any real interest in profit...anyway electric kettle comin soon so come on down..|..|:heart:.|..|:heart:.|..|:heart:.|..|:heart:
im out like a kraut

So why don't ye spread the word that these people are coming over in advance and try to get other promoters to put them on?
It's not like there aren't people putting on gigs without concern for profit in Dublin too but keep up the good work.
I'm from Galway and you're right it has a long proud history of getting mangled. Good to see oddball stuff happenin' there.
Makes a change from all the rank hippy fukkerz who won't pay €5 for psych folk gigs.

Death to False Hippies! (and real ones too)

nocore said:
all you dubliners sayin things like how come cockrockdisco, doormouse , shitmat and soon electric kettle are playin in galway and not dublin, is because galway fuckin rocks and people here like to get fucked up and party where as people in dublin like to stand in the shadows and coz people here are payin for these gigs without any real interest in profit...anyway electric kettle comin soon so come on down..|..|:heart:.|..|:heart:.|..|:heart:.|..|:heart:
im out like a kraut

careful now. look what happened to cork when it was given european capitol of culture. it made a complete balls of it. all that culture went to their heads*:eek:

*(nah not really. just shite council organisation)

crusties.jpg

LP-Galaxy-Bongos.jpg

6734357_cb0fe46e9d_m.jpg

rnft5.gif

heheh. jokin'

Ahhhhhh, so young and self righteous, .......... and so wrong!

I find the populous of Galway rather tiresome and boorish when experienced in large doses!

nocore said:
im out like a kraut

Less sugar in your diet from now on pal.

i like the fotos , thats pretty much galway except the hippies are uglier college know it all hippies and not olive skinned europeans, and in regards to spihhin on ya i wasted my alll my saliva on lisa lashhes the last night and due to the amount of dodgy yokes i took my saliva glands have stopped workin all together. check this guys stuff out dj floorclearer on http://www.guycappleton.co.uk/guymain.htm
4 doses a day and i,ll have a moist tongue in no time

lisa lashes fuckin rocked----.|..|.|..| .|..|.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back