Mound sue Settler! (1 Viewer)

Anyone know anything about that band who sang that song about texas on no disco last night, with the black and white video in a mean streets homage thing...
It was amazing, it's pay day, there album needs to be bought... help...

Rimbaud (25 Apr, 2002 11:21 a.m.):
I`d blame FRANK BERRY....
i'd blame will mcdermott or maybe rob quinn..... youre still gonna pass me this year will, right???!!

Ian (25 Apr, 2002 02:22 p.m.):
Anyone know anything about that band who sang that song about texas on no disco last night, with the black and white video in a mean streets homage thing...

as surprising as this may sound Ian! I thought that was a great track! What was their name again?

the band was lift to experience as far as i know. theyre playing dublin castle with the frames on the 6th of may.

lift to experience, the album is the texas jerusalem crossroads

its a double CD concept album about the world ending and texas becoming Jerusalem, the promised land

...no really...

I think its aces

Pantone247 (25 Apr, 2002 03:00 p.m.):

lift to experience, the album is the texas jerusalem crossroads

its a double CD concept album about the world ending and texas becoming Jerusalem, the promised land

...no really...

I think its aces

yeah, it's fantastic. like kevin shields fronting crazy horse.

Yeah, thanks boys, I watched again last night ( I taped the show).. It really is quite amazing... Perhaps it might be worth my while buying a Frames tik, but will I hear anything through the throng of sixteen year old indie chicks texting each other and screaming at their friends...

Sprite boy... my techno friend... the term is "song" not "track"

Ian (26 Apr, 2002 11:11 a.m.):
Yeah, thanks boys, I watched again last night ( I taped the show).. It really is quite amazing... Perhaps it might be worth my while buying a Frames tik, but will I hear anything through the throng of sixteen year old indie chicks texting each other and screaming at their friends...

Sorry about that dude! If you have a problem with it then GO AND SHOVE IT UP YOU HOLE!

Sprite Boy (26 Apr, 2002 03:14 p.m.):
Ian (26 Apr, 2002 11:11 a.m.):

Sorry about that dude! If you have a problem with it then GO AND SHOVE IT UP YOU HOLE!

Oooooohhhh.In capital letters aswell,that would really hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back