Most overrated band ever (1 Viewer)

egg_ said:
Pavement

Haha only messin, always take out Crooked Rain around the start of the summer (this year today is the today), loverly

Ah yeah, I used to spend days of my summer hoildays lying out in the sun listening to Slanted & Enchanted on me walkman. Other bands i love listening to in the sun are Weezer, The Rentals, and Sebadoh :)

the rapture, lcd soundsystem, the futureheads, the bravery, bloc party

all of them shocking gang of 4 rip off bands that insist on using the same poxy disco drum pattern on all their songs

mogwai!

Hmmm most popular bands are more popular than other bands that are better. So I guess any band more popular than mine is overrated, wha? Except maybe for bands I like, like Pavement

HIT THE PLANE DOWN

Anthony said:
Hi Cormac, sleep deprivation seems to have set in.
And how!
I'm blabbering amn't I? Damn. Got my first cold in years, brought on by sucking snot out of the baby's nose which was stopping her from breathing through it (and therefore sleeping). Dunno if it's recommended by the parenting books, but it worked

there are no words.
egg_ said:
And how!
I'm blabbering amn't I? Damn. Got my first cold in years, brought on by sucking snot out of the baby's nose which was stopping her from breathing through it (and therefore sleeping). Dunno if it's recommended by the parenting books, but it worked

egg_ said:
And how!

i have to find a quiet corner for a while....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back