Morello Single/Video Release and Tour (1 Viewer)

hag said:
jesus, don't talk to me. i just came in my pants thinking about it... tried that new gaff on georges st last night, indigo yard. i recommend the spicy hot pizza for people who like good pizza and good salami... hugely impressed i was. hugely.
Is this the place that used to be South Street?

i'm giving up smoking irish hash for this reason. it's really fucking annoying, doesn't even get you 'high' any more. lizzie, only nerds say shit like that.
Speed Racer said:
You guys need to calm down and smoke some dirty brown Dublin hash. Great for the slightly-headache buzz. ;)

hag said:
i'm giving up smoking irish hash for this reason. it's really fucking annoying, doesn't even get you 'high' any more. lizzie, only nerds say shit like that.

..er joke hag..you were giving me shit before for not spotting them..besides everyone knows..I am a nerd..whats so wrong with being a nerd.

What I like best about the movie Champ is that it doesn't give in to sentimentality. It breaks a little boys heart and doesn't think twice about it. My brother John cried his eyes out when he saw it. I think this is when he decided he wanted to become a prostitute when he grew up.

Latex lizzie said:
..the food may be o.k but the service there was terrible..forgetting things,bringing other stuff...waiting ages..never again I tells ya.
(we got free garlic bread that was nice tho..)
:( :( :(

hate that shit, no cutlery for one person, wrong stuff, requests ignored on FOUR occasions

all done by staff who think being disorganised/inefficient is cool or something to be proud of

FUCKING HIPPY CUNTS

this is a generalisation by the way; never been there

Vinnie said:
What I like best about the movie Champ is that it doesn't give in to sentimentality. It breaks a little boys heart and doesn't think twice about it. My brother John cried his eyes out when he saw it. I think this is when he decided he wanted to become a prostitute when he grew up.

interesting....

and what effect did the feature film Twins have on the Dermody clan?

ha ha, you got your wish anyway... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Vinnie said:
It made me want to have an enormous brother who would put his hands on his girlfriends ass at the same time as I put my hands on my girlfriends ass.

Getting back to the subject, the single is really great and I personally would love to see it climb the charts, so if you haven't bought a copy of it yet and you like Smashing Pumpkins/Foo Fighters/QOTSA Type of music then there's a good chance that you'll like Morello, so go out and buy the CD.

Niall

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back