More crazy nazi adventures.. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
ReadySteadyJedi said:
Alas, no. Being the pacifist type, and being on a bit of a "no violence at hardcore shows" buzz after interviewing the band, i did nothing more than give him a bollocking, though the band were so loud, i'd say he caught none of it. Ah if only i could turn back time...
i've never seen any violence at any hardcore "show" ever, therefore there is not enough violence at hardcore shows so you should have battered him!

avernus said:
I fucking hate Bruxelles.

gurrr thats it no more slagging of the bruxelles, its not the best but as rob said to me a while ago wherelse will ya go in dublin and be sure to hear 'holy diver' by DIO, but yeh perhaps i gotta bring a bagful of laxatives with me when i gets back to ireland and play 'make the nazi sap shit themselves', it can be a competition of sorts, first to get five pants filled with shit gets a free pint.|..|

spuded said:
gurrr thats it no more slagging of the bruxelles, its not the best but as rob said to me a while ago wherelse will ya go in dublin and be sure to hear 'holy diver' by DIO
in your house ..... if your house is in dublin

spuded said:
gurrr thats it no more slagging of the bruxelles, its not the best but as rob said to me a while ago wherelse will ya go in dublin and be sure to hear 'holy diver' by DIO

buy a few cans and listen to it at home. I'd much prefer to stay inside than brush up against sweatwads that probably masturbated in the toilets moments before. seriously, theres way too many motherfucking pricks at that place. also, theres literally no point in having a conversation there cos the pricks play the music so loud it doesnt matter if its good or not. at some point I think I might just go in there with a fireproof suit and burn the place out. and because I'm a cop, I can say everyone was resisting arrest. case closed.

avernus said:
buy a few cans and listen to it at home. I'd much prefer to stay inside than brush up against sweatwads that probably masturbated in the toilets moments before. seriously, theres way too many motherfucking pricks at that place. also, theres literally no point in having a conversation there cos the pricks play the music so loud it doesnt matter if its good or not. at some point I think I might just go in there with a fireproof suit and burn the place out. and because I'm a cop, I can say everyone was resisting arrest. case closed.
that's what i meant to say, except for the bit about being a cop

avernus said:

Or you could just say

"I'm de pardy pooper"

Cormcolash said:
Or you could just say

"I'm de pardy pooper"

asc_kigacop01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back