More crazy nazi adventures.. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
avernus said:
buy a few cans and listen to it at home. I'd much prefer to stay inside than brush up against sweatwads that probably masturbated in the toilets moments before. seriously, theres way too many motherfucking pricks at that place. also, theres literally no point in having a conversation there cos the pricks play the music so loud it doesnt matter if its good or not. at some point I think I might just go in there with a fireproof suit and burn the place out. and because I'm a cop, I can say everyone was resisting arrest. case closed.

here bosser as the saying goes if its too loud your too motherfuckin old, or lame, and also surely if ya dont wanna talk to the pricks in there loud music makes perfect sense allowing you to only hear the conversations of your nearest and dearest better than standing in fuckin whelans and hearing the la's for the millionth time while havign to overhear talk of student loans, the oxygen fest etc

bruxelles might not be much but c'mon in dublin it's a welcomed break.

I have had some great laughs in Bruxelles over the years in fairness.I think a lot of people have a love hate relationship with it.Its not that bad they play pentagram.|..|
spuded said:
here bosser as the saying goes if its too loud your too motherfuckin old, or lame, and also surely if ya dont wanna talk to the pricks in there loud music makes perfect sense allowing you to only hear the conversations of your nearest and dearest better than standing in fuckin whelans and hearing the la's for the millionth time while havign to overhear talk of student loans, the oxygen fest etc

bruxelles might not be much but c'mon in dublin it's a welcomed break.

brian/heathons said:
I have had some great laughs in Bruxelles over the years in fairness.I think a lot of people have a love hate relationship with it.Its not that bad they play pentagram.|..|
like i said, so does your cd player

Yeah but when your in town meeting people or whatever or you go for a pint after practice would you rather be listening to the thrills or something you actually like.I prefer the gaff/cans and your own tunes too but as far as a pub goes its not the worst.
demonica said:
like i said, so does your cd player

brian/heathons said:
Yeah but when your in town meeting people or whatever or you go for a pint after practice would you rather be listening to the thrills or something you actually like.I prefer the gaff/cans and your own tunes too but as far as a pub goes its not the worst.
i suppose we'll just agree to differ, i'd rather listen to snoop dog or something in dorans, and i hate snoop dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back