Moral Dilemma (1 Viewer)

They give out these free passes that are hard to get, but still overbook the heck out of the thing. They give everyone a number and make them wait in the lobby in a big queue.
When it gets too packed downstairs they send 50 or so up to queue outside the actual screening room.
I arrived and my number was 258. Looked like I was fucked as the queue was immense.
So I paid for an actual current movie and went upstairs with my free pass in my pocket and joined the first 50.

Felt a bit bad.

I've got the Cineworld card thing so I can see as many films as I want for 20 quid a month or whatever.
Sometimes I'll go to see a film that's just out, and it'll be sold out, but there's another screening in an hour.
So I have on occasion just got a ticket for the one in an hour, then just went in and sat down in the sold out one, cause fuck it, there's bound to be a couple of people don't turn up for whatever reason, right?
If the cinema people ever catch me, I'll just be like "Oh I thought my ticket was for this showing, I didn't realise it was sold out and the cashier gave me a ticket for the next!"

I've got the Cineworld card thing so I can see as many films as I want for 20 quid a month or whatever.
Sometimes I'll go to see a film that's just out, and it'll be sold out, but there's another screening in an hour.
So I have on occasion just got a ticket for the one in an hour, then just went in and sat down in the sold out one, cause fuck it, there's bound to be a couple of people don't turn up for whatever reason, right?
If the cinema people ever catch me, I'll just be like "Oh I thought my ticket was for this showing, I didn't realise it was sold out and the cashier gave me a ticket for the next!"

Yeah, I'd do that.

I've gone to a Friday screening where it's all sold out and just buy a ticket for the same screening the following week. Has never not worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back