Mondays (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Gav
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

Gav

Mondays are well depressing, There must be some good nooze out the somewhere........... must be..............please

do you remember when someone threw a rock at oasis at slane when rem played and liam gallagher walked off muttering about the "fookin oirish"

I remember...he said:

"Look, if you don't like our fucking music then just go off and fucking hang yourself, but don't throw shit on stage."

Kinda stuck with me that. Endearing yourself to the paying public - 101.

Errr, Why were you guys at an Oasis concert?

I guess I can't and won't slag anyone elses music taste, but this tests my boundaries.

In our defense, we were at an REM concert... the monster show at slane. Although, even that I didn't enjoy a whole lot.

It was the Oasis and the Luka Bloom...who sang a god awful song about the french bomb testing..."Votre Bombs, non merci"

!!

I don't like slane...too much Hassle.

yes as rumpus said, we were at a rem concert (though not together might i add) there to see rem. and belly. mmm tanya donelly

It does, guitars on girls always look great. In fact, all girls in bands rule. Here's my top five girls in bands (I am male, therefore I make lists):

5. Tanya Donnelly, of course
4. Yer one in Quasi who's also the drummer in Sleiter Kinney, oh yeah
3. PJ Harvey - I know she's weird but I like weird
2. This girl who plays violin in a band called Butterfly Child, my God she's handsome
1. Kate Bush in the pink dance costume in the early eighties (I know, not strictly a band, but oh. my. god. )

Courteney Love almost gets on the list for potential weird stuff she'd be into (I'm sure she'd be thrilled)

1. Liz fraisure
2. My Missus (oooh ..only no. 2! don't tell her)
3. Quazi girl
4. Stereolab girl - the main singer
5. White stripes girl. Just kiddin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back