monday morning (1 Viewer)

I hear that man.Got up early, came into college and found out lectures were cancelled. On the upside I got to see the pictures of the eighties night.

Christmas is coming Dustins gettin' fat , Zuppy is blue and Zag is still a twat

It is my considered opinion that all Thumped members should abscond from their paid positions immediately and meet in Grogans for copious volumes of plain porter imbibed in a Christmas attitude.

Hi-jinks, jiggery-pokery, japes and jokes will be top of the agenda.

ps.
Name-tags would help.

that is seriously tempting

i have no work to do today, literally

hmmm

i had a puncture on my bike this morning, had to get a bus which took an hour and made us change buses halfway through the journey, the batteries on my minidisc player ran out after 20 minutes and the woman in munchies forget to put any white in my large *WHITE* coffee.

i also burst a little spot under the callous of my forefinger and something unpleasant came out, that has me worried that i have cancer of the finger

man I *love* monday morning, especially crisp winter monday mornings in the week coming up to xmas!!

Come into work, cup of ciffee, brekkie roll, check the e-maisl, turn on gerry ryan and settle in till the 11 o'clock fag break.....magical

so come on kids, turn those frowns upside down!

shut up Pantone, you cheery bastard.

My train was 25 minutes late this morning, prompting me to become so cold I began to compose my last will and testament lest I drop dead from frostbite.

the monday morning chirpiness and PARTICULARLY the gerry ryan bit.
anyway, it's monday. everything sickens me.

oh yeah, not you, him. sicken. me.

at least it's christmas week. the normally awful atmosphere here in the oifig is much more cheery and people are working much less. not that ther's any work to do, mind.

but yes, monday's suck fat cocks.

i'm with panter on this. monday is GREAT!
YES!
i love it. i get to see all me ol' "pals" from work that i've been missing for two days straight - TWO WHOLE DAYS WITHOUT THEM!
and i get sooo bored at home with nothing to do, i LOVE to come into my real home -work, and do all the stuff i love best. mmmm, the rank smell of my colleuges, the poor quality air, the sound of the noxious voices of the boss types, the constant checking up on, the refuckingtared "work" one is expected to preform, the terrible pay, the waste of life, the joys of the monday morning, the smiles when i come in (late), the jolly "hello" from the west brit cunts from the country, the constant encouragement and goodwill.........

god bless work, my home,sweet, home.

xxx - merry christmas to you all!!
even you path!

i love today. i learned over the weekend that the daemin frost cd got 4 Ks in Kerrang. That has made my life. Ks you hear, Ks!!!

dudley (17 Dec, 2001 11:20 a.m.):
i actually saw you this morning christhth, walking down grafton st.
you looked terrifyngly (sp) miserable, and i was too scared to say hi.

i'd imagine i looked terrible. i had the 'sunday night cold turkey non sleeping after a tough weekend expierience' last night. woke up late, cursed and ran out the door feeling awful. by the time i got to grafton street i was wiping tears away from my eyes.

you could at least have given me a pat on the back and a "there there, there there" and sent me on my way! sheesh, dudley...

i had that feeling yesterday
me and joss were drinking fine ales on saturday night, we started at midnight and finished at around 6am. i forget the names, but one smelled of strawberries and was 7.6%
anyway, i woke up feeling like hell, with a really bad cold. joss gave me a lift home and i went a severely nasty shade of green in the car. i got home and had to lay on my bed for several hours staring at the ceiling and doing my best not to move.

gagging for a pint right now

p.s. i think at about 4am we put on yank crime really loud. what a great christmas record. what a great greatest record of all time it is.

dudley (17 Dec, 2001 11:20 a.m.):
i actually saw you this morning christhth, walking down grafton st.
you looked terrifyngly (sp) miserable, and i was too scared to say hi.

he always looks like that dudley.
he's just fucking ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back