Mom charged with baby's microwave death (1 Viewer)

Goff

Since 1999
This is unbelievable.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/28/baby.microwave.ap/index.html

Mom charged with baby's microwave death

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- A mother was arrested on suspicion of murdering her newborn daughter by microwaving the baby in an oven.
China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million.
"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.
He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.
Arnold was arrested soon after the baby's death in August 2005, then was released while authorities investigated further. Betz said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings."
The death was ruled a homicide caused by hyperthermia, or high body temperature. The absence of external burns ruled out an open flame, scalding water or a heating pad as the cause, Betz said.
Arnold's lawyer, Jon Paul Rion, said his client had nothing to do with her child's death and was stunned when investigators told her that a microwave might have been involved. (Watch the mother's lawyer insist she's innocent )
"China -- as a mother and a person -- was horrified that such an act could occur," Rion said.
The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left Paris with a baby sitter, Rion said. The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, Rion said.
Arnold has three other children.
In 2000, a Virginia woman was sentenced to five years in prison for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven. Elizabeth Renee Otte claimed she had no memory of cramming her son in the microwave and turning on the appliance in 1999.
Experts said that Otte suffered from epilepsy and that her seizures were followed by blackouts.
Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

when i was a kid, we used to have the big friendly policeman come into our classroom and tell us about drugs. one of the stories the big friendly policeman told us was about a babysitter high on lsd who mistook a baby for a turkey and cooked it in an oven.

years later, that big friendly policeman was charged with rape.

true stories.

lemoy638.jpg

Sick fucks. And there's still no real equality for Fathers rights in America or here. Makes you wonder why governments think that children would be safer with the mother when shit like this happens.

perplexed

Sick fucks. And there's still no real equality for Fathers rights in America or here. Makes you wonder why governments think that children would be safer with the mother when shit like this happens.

perplexed

yeah, stupid women...

"I said I wanted the kids in bed and the dinner in the oven when I come home from a long day at the office... and I find a cot full of spag bol and... etc, etc, etc"

of all the murder cases i've read about, the ones where the victim has been dismembered and cooked are by far the most disturbing. there was one case 2 weeks ago where they found the victim's head being boiled - i mean it's beyond belief the things some people will do.
ugh ugh ugh.

of all the murder cases i've read about, the ones where the victim has been dismembered and cooked are by far the most disturbing. there was one case 2 weeks ago where they found the victim's head being boiled - i mean it's beyond belief the things some people will do.
ugh ugh ugh.

you no doubt heard about the "scissors sisters" back here in Tallagaht, two sisters off their gicker on E murdered their mother's (who was also on E) lover of african extraction and chopped him up

In the meantime the dead man's head was taken on a grisly odyssey. The three women first took it by bus to Tallaght in north Dublin, where they buried it in a park. Linda returned and took it to several different locations. At one spot it was not fully concealed. A park ranger said he had seen something half-buried, and an alcoholic testified to seeing what he thought was a blackbird, saying he kicked it several times but could not get it out of the ground.

Linda later reclaimed the head and took it elsewhere, telling police she had "kissed the bag and told Farah I was sorry" before consuming a litre of vodka at the spot.

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article1945770.ece

i'd say if you did kill someone and didnt intend getting caught you'd do odd things. probably makes sense that if you dismember it and hide different limbs in various different places then theres less chance of the body being found. maybe if you cook it the meat would come off the limbs a bit easier and be dispensed with seperatly to the bones. you could probably grind the bones into a fine powder, maybe after baking them at a high temperature for a while. the biggest problem would probably be all the blood but maybe slitting the neck and throat and hanging the body upside down in the bath for a few days would make it easier to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back