Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Nokia

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Android

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
the last windows mobile device i used was that old O2 XDA. Wasn't bad. Had an iPaq 3800(?) before that but it wasn't great at all.

the last windows mobile device i used was that old O2 XDA. Wasn't bad. Had an iPaq 3800(?) before that but it wasn't great at all.

I had on of those XDA's very nice-except for the lack of buttns - having to pull the stylus to dial was a chore.

I still have the HP business navigator I got afterwards- great bit of kit. Decent size touchscreen and proper buttons. WiFi and GPS too.

anyway

BlackBerry Peoples:
Open this link in your handheld's browser http://www.berryblab.com/beta/BerryBlab.jad
Once it's installed, open the app and press the BlackBerry key and select "Add Forum". Enter http://thumped.com/bbs/ (including the trailing slash) and it should just work.

It allegedly works on

• 9000 Bold
  • 8520 Curve
  • 8310 Curve
  • 9630 Tour
  • 9700 Bold
But not on my Storm, so i can't test it.

edit: Given that it says "beta" i'd be taking a full backup of me handheld first if i were you.

it's actually a standalone application - does the IT Policy on your BES allow you to install stuff?
Yeah I can install what I want (we control the BES server), but looks like it doesn't work for the pearl. I'll get herself to try it.

Yeah I can install what I want (we control the BES server), but looks like it doesn't work for the pearl. I'll get herself to try it.

are you getting a tunnel error? that's something to do with your APN settings, apparently. fucked if i know.

texting this from my nokia 5800.i cannot see me ever using this app but,as Haughey said:i'd like to think i did the state some service.

Sent using Tapatalk Nokia Beta version.

just updated to the latest version of TapaTalk

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:
IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:
IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:
IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel
main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:
threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:
thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also
imageview.png

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Does the new version fix the problem of it not loading massive threads? None of the Playlist or "I Have The Horn For" threads ever loaded on the iPod version I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back