mobile internet provider showdown (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
i have a computer and a phone i wish to have internet on. i was on eircom for ages and cant afford that line rental thing. who's providing, whats the deal with mutliple devices, any advice in general??

Bonkers.ie is where i did my research.I found it very good.

Do what me and my mates do, use a cheap three phone or sim card on your present phone ( if unlocked ) we have jedward one ) use the tethering function on it and top up by 20 yo yo's a month for \all you can eat' data package, t'is a deadly deal...

Its a great deal, all free calls to other three phones for free, free texts to all networks all the time, free weekend calls to all networks and all your internet data ( well 15gbs ) for a measly 20 euro top up, and free viber and skype etc:...best deal out there, you won't find better, consider that you can pay 5/6 euro alone for 500mgs and they give you 15Gigs!. No brainer for me and all my mates...

Do what me and my mates do, use a cheap three phone or sim card on your present phone ( if unlocked ) we have jedward one ) use the tethering function on it and top up by 20 yo yo's a month for \all you can eat' data package, t'is a deadly deal...

got sorted with this today - i'm now 30 euro a month better off then i was with eircom, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back