Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

Knowing the shortcuts around your workplace is definitely a big good thing. Like you're somehow cheating the system or something. It happens a lot in my line of work, where it's all wristbands and passes and I just show up through the other door. I didn't trespass or break in, I just illustrated a security gap.
I have asked the facilities lady if I can get my key fob adjusted for that delivery door
A flat 'No'
Can't argue, I respect what she does.
Seems dumb though.
Like I'm allowed in there. I think she just doesn't want it heavily trafficked.

Anyways.

Knocked about 10 seconds per 100 yards off my swim pace this morning though, so nothing could dent my good mood.

And you still can't get your head around the fact that not everyone inhabits your time zone.
Jerry, your point is taken

In the larger (or smaller) sense, very few people more than me have gotten into stupid fucking arguments on here, when we're all just here to take a break from our regular lives.
Not saying anyone is right or wrong.
Just my perspective after years of dumb mistakes and decisions, alienating people I like and respect.

And you still can't get your head around the fact that not everyone inhabits your time zone.
Please don't try to make me that guy.
No one here is that guy, that's why we're here.

I have no idea what time zone you inhabit. I did assume, and that was incorrect.

But hey, be big on the internet anyway, any time you want.

Nevermind timezones, this conversation feels like time travel back to 2004.

This is not a minor pleasure.

Last edited:
I have asked the facilities lady if I can get my key fob adjusted for that delivery door
A flat 'No'
Can't argue, I respect what she does.
Seems dumb though.
Like I'm allowed in there. I think she just doesn't want it heavily trafficked.

Anyways.

Knocked about 10 seconds per 100 yards off my swim pace this morning though, so nothing could dent my good mood.

When everyone tries to do everything it all goes wrong very quickly. Facilities lady is right to give you a flat no. And you are right to accept it. There are reasons for these frustrating rules. I often shout "Systemic Issue" at work.

How did you beat your swim time by that much?

When everyone tries to do everything it all goes wrong very quickly. Facilities lady is right to give you a flat no. And you are right to accept it. There are reasons for these frustrating rules. I often shout "Systemic Issue" at work.

How did you beat your swim time by that much?
Because I'm hella fucking slow and any improvement in form is gonna bring results :)

(I focused on keeping my legs straight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back