Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Bought one of these jump starter battery/leads kit last month and had to use it today in a space that would have been a pain in the ass to jump start the traditional way. Very satisfying and easy.

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 0
Bought one of these jump starter battery/leads kit last month and had to use it today in a space that would have been a pain in the ass to jump start the traditional way. Very satisfying and easy.

Would you not prefer pushing a 1.5 ton skoda ten metres down a driveway in the pouring rain and having to beat the shit out of the terminals to get a circuit when you are bordering being late for work because your housemate left the lights on like a normal person might do?

Would you not prefer pushing a 1.5 ton skoda ten metres down a driveway in the pouring rain and having to beat the shit out of the terminals to get a circuit when you are bordering being late for work because your housemate left the lights on like a normal person might do?
🤔 Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I'm gonna bring the whole chainsaw gang with me at the weekend and if its still there i'll spend a day on it
I've seen lads on Youtube with a jig set up where they mill boards from logs with just a chainsaw.

They don't make it look too easy, which probably means it's insanely hard

I've seen lads on Youtube with a jig set up where they mill boards from logs with just a chainsaw.

They don't make it look too easy, which probably means it's insanely hard

I've done that without the jig
In breaking news the tree is already gone which i'm mildly dissapointed about and i wasted everybody on thumped's time talking about it.

I seem to have had, entirely by accident, a wholly vegetarian day.

I can't tell the difference between heavily seasoned bits of tofu and chicken nuggets. Except the price. And I like eggs and halloumi.

I seem to have had, entirely by accident, a wholly vegetarian day.

I can't tell the difference between heavily seasoned bits of tofu and chicken nuggets. Except the price. And I like eggs and halloumi.
A couple of them a week will do you and the planet no harm. No one needs to eat meet every day, unless there’s some medical reason

Did you cook it?
Fried the hell out of it. I didn't say it was a healthy day. It needed more drying I think, experiments shall be ongoing.

I also had vegan ice cream, which I bought by accident ages ago.
Basically it was a "what's in the fridge that needs eating?" Kinda day.

Fried the hell out of it. I didn't say it was a healthy day. It needed more drying I think, experiments shall be ongoing.

I also had vegan ice cream, which I bought by accident ages ago.
Basically it was a "what's in the fridge that needs eating?" Kinda day.

a few of my go-to batch meals are vegetarian so I can go few days at a time without noticing, i'm looking to get some tofu dishes in there soon so i'm curious about it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back