Minor Pleasures (31 Viewers)

My favourite motley crue song. Lyrics on screen so you can sing along.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got big round of applause at work last night. Maybe a couple of thousand people or more.

I know that means nothing to you musical performance legends, but it was novel to me. I guess I'm now famous.

It was only partially sarcastic. As in, the sarcasm was directed at some other poor chap. He was hesitant, didn't know what to do and I went over and said do it. Which is not my job but, y'know, not all heroes wear capes, some wear hi-vis vests.

Mine go up on the 8th and don't come down til 6 Jan, so the whole street is still enjoying my eaves lights, railing lights, front door garland lights and fanlight lights. You're welcome neighbours!

my neighbour hasn't started disassembling the vast array of noise-making tat in her garden, so it's still hanging on here...

DOES ANYONE remeber last year when there was a huge energy crisis and for a second everybody copped on for a year and didn't plaster the country in excess energy using things during the most energy dense month of the year. It took 11 months for that to be erased from everyone's selective memory apparently.

DOES ANYONE remeber last year when there was a huge energy crisis and for a second everybody copped on for a year and didn't plaster the country in excess energy using things during the most energy dense month of the year. It took 11 months for that to be erased from everyone's selective memory apparently.
Ya know for all the talk of energy/cost of living crises, there was no change in the volume of external facing lighted tat last year as far as I could determine.

Ya know for all the talk of energy/cost of living crises, there was no change in the volume of external facing lighted tat last year as far as I could determine.

It was really nice here - people had things, but just just had like one small thing or a tree in the window.
This year it's like all the fake snow in woodie's was the purest cocaine known to man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back