Minor Pleasures (20 Viewers)

Had a turkey sambo for lunch
Hand-carved bastard

On ciabatta, with caramelised onions, roasted red peppers and mozzarella - toasted in the oven and spinach lashed on it when it came out

I have simply not led good enough a life to deserve such a sandwich
And yet here we are

Had a turkey sambo for lunch
Hand-carved bastard

On ciabatta, with caramelised onions, roasted red peppers and mozzarella - toasted in the oven and spinach lashed on it when it came out

I have simply not led good enough a life to deserve such a sandwich
And yet here we are
I’d definitely eat that sandwich. I have leftover mash, beans and sausages for my lunch.

rediscovering redactle. i stopped playing when the original one was let die, but redactle.net seems to have taken over as the quasi-official one. they relaxed the rules a bit, which feels a little like cheating now (e.g. if you type a verb like 'make' it reveals make, makes, made etc.)

you get the hang of it - i usually start with words like 'he' and 'she' - if you see a lot of them, especially near the start, it's very possibly a person who is the subject of the article. 'one', 'two', 'first', 'years', 'process', 'species' etc. can help zone in on what the subject might be.

Just went through a bunch of guitar leads to sort broken ones etc. to discover it was the jack in one of my guitars was the problem. The end result after fixing a few leads is a fixed guitar jack and 12!!! working leads. I didn't even bother with the last couple of leads. I reckon I'll be fine for a while.

You’ll need at least 1 other person to help you wall mount the g3, or get it done professionally
Thanks, Pete

Obviously I am generally too pig-headed to do either of these things, but will consider strongly

Getting wiser in my old age

Thanks, Pete

Obviously I am generally too pig-headed to do either of these things, but will consider strongly

Getting wiser in my old age
65" are a lot more manageable now than way back when, as in when they were plasmas. Though I could do that then, I wouldn't now.

Also, you'd feel like like the dick if you broke your new TV just because of pigheaded ness. So get help. Doesn't really need a professional, you'll just get someone like me, and we're idiots.

Somebodys sibling DIY'd their awfully, clearly fitting the stand wrong and just living with it, Somebody's neice with a body mass probably less than the tv set took it out recently.
Some people didn't listen to someones advice about re fixing it.
So i heard anyways.

65" are a lot more manageable now than way back when, as in when they were plasmas. Though I could do that then, I wouldn't now.

Also, you'd feel like like the dick if you broke your new TV just because of pigheaded ness. So get help. Doesn't really need a professional, you'll just get someone like me, and we're idiots.
also OLED screens are ridiculously thin and flimsy feeling… actually the g3 might be thicker than my CX

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back