Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

Talking of grandfathers ... my Da's Da (who died in the 80s) was born in 1898, which means he probably had met people who had been alive during the famine
It's kinda weird seeing people interviewed on film who had been slaves during slavery in the US
That these things were so recent

Scrubbing satans skid marks out of the jax on a sunny solstice afternoon with Green Lung blasting
new vid

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

more upbeat...and yes once again I am hearing "Ghost" influences, or more likely Ghost and Green Lung have a shared influence

It took a while, but I’ve finally adjusted the new 2-point tremolo bridge on that strat to my liking. It’s loose enough to give a nice shimmy wobble of tremolo here and there, but not so loose it goes out of tune.

Maybe it's the Indian Summer but I've never seen do many butterflies around the garden here. They keep coming into the house though. I swear I've put the same one out three times today already.

Too hit to do anything so having a lazy day on thd couch watching 70s thriller /action movies.

It’s been a bumper year for butterflies here in Marino as well. Couple of species I’ve never seen in dublin before.
I also saw a dragonfly on Dame st. Of all places.
Although I hear we’ve FOREIGN dragonflies these days….

I was away last weekend helping a friend paint her house - like a three hour drive
And I arrived with the ladders Friday night and she noticed a cocoon on one of the ladders
Saturday morning we threw up the ladders and this mahoosive monarch butterfly sprang out from between the rungs. It was nice.

To close the loop, up at the top of the ladder, there were two dragonflies riding like billy-o
(I think these are dragonflies)

1694345739567.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back