Minor Pleasures (34 Viewers)

It's fantastic, much better than I'd hoped and much better than the one I was planning on buying. I spent the week walking about with 3000 in my pocket waiting for the guy to call me to come and test drive his car. The call never came so I found this one instead>

Thanks for the heads up about the other one all the same

After months trying to get a cover band together via Boards and elsewhere I put one ad up on a Brazilians in Dublin adverts thingy yesterday and within 24 hours I have a craque (some Portuguese for you there) line-up assembled of hot and insanely talented Brazilians who want to play all the Brazilian classics, make people dance and make a load of money.

Brazilians. They may be shite at football but I'll have to give them their due here.

After months trying to get a cover band together via Boards and elsewhere I put one ad up on a Brazilians in Dublin adverts thingy yesterday and within 24 hours I have a craque (some Portuguese for you there) line-up assembled of hot and insanely talented Brazilians who want to play all the Brazilian classics, make people dance and make a load of money.

Brazilians. They may be shite at football but I'll have to give them their due here.

Fair play

Where's the best place to rehearse in town which has amps and drums? Last place I used was Temple Lane and it was a long ass time ago.
First of all..

NICE ONE SON!Keep her going...play some Astrid Gilbrto and I'll come see ya's

Secondly..Troubadour on the Richmond Road is the best practice place around

First of all..

NICE ONE SON!Keep her going...play some Astrid Gilbrto and I'll come see ya's

Secondly..Troubadour on the Richmond Road is the best practice place around

Nice wan Gaz. First tune we're doing is Aganju by Astrud's daughter Bebel (cause it's easy and we're going to funk it up). We'll deffo do some Astrud though.

If you come see us bring some e's cos we're a-gonna be making music like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone any idea roughly how much a cover band would get paid on a weekend night in say Turks Head or Fitzsimons or Porterhouse or Sweeney's?

I want to get that deposit down tomorrow on that Mustang I've always wanted. Cheers.

Nice wan Gaz. First tune we're doing is Aganju by Astrud's daughter Bebel (cause it's easy and we're going to funk it up). We'll deffo do some Astrud though.

If you come see us bring some e's cos we're a-gonna be making music like this:

cool

do a cover of this too. I don't know what 'que pena' means. i don't give a shit what 'que pena' means. but this is one of the most beautiful duets i have heard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back