Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

What was it?

I'm gonna guess it was classical?

http://www.discogs.com/release/704439

Twenty artists each fill an LP side of this 10xLP boxed set. Limited edition of 1,000 copies. The Ground Fault edition comes with a state flag pin and state of california seal

The next one is $40 dollars so its not a huge bargain but a bargain all the same (depending on the shipping total which I havent got yet). It's the Solid Eye side I want.

Is it as easy as ebay?

Pretty much, similar sort of idea - buyers and sellers get feedback. I've only bought a handful of things but it's been hassle free and a couple of times sellers have thrown in the odd extra freebie which has never happened to me on ebay. The prices can be a bit silly though. people chancing their arms presumably.

Discovering Arrested Development years later, brilliant. Though really it's a minor complaint, since I've run out of episodes to watch.

It's on Netflix

Images of the worlds most misunderstood and downright handsome dog being sound.

a.baa-Romantic-Doberman.jpg

Here's to you Dobermans.

Does anyone want to start a band called Dobermen at Doberwork ?

Images of the worlds most misunderstood and downright handsome dog being sound.

a.baa-Romantic-Doberman.jpg

Here's to you Dobermans.

Does anyone want to start a band called Dobermen at Doberwork ?
Calling around to your neighbour on an errand and having a doberman sniffing your crotch verging on attack mode is not fun.

Calling around to your neighbour on an errand and having a doberman sniffing your crotch verging on attack mode is not fun.

I'd imagine it isn't but that doesn't make them any less handsome a dog. Anyway it's bad training on the owners behalf, Dobermanns are one of the smartest dogs on the planet, train them properly you've got a confident friendly pal. Balls it up and you can make a monster. You should have to go through a training course in dog ownership to qualify for a "dangerous breeds" licence. Start with a placid little lad before you move on to something like a Dobermann or Alsatian. One thing's for sure you'd see far less skinhead pricks with pitbulls knocking around.

I'd imagine it isn't but that doesn't make them any less handsome a dog. Anyway it's bad training on the owners behalf, Dobermanns are one of the smartest dogs on the planet, train them properly you've got a confident friendly pal. Balls it up and you can make a monster. You should have to go through a training course in dog ownership to qualify for a "dangerous breeds" licence. Start with a placid little lad before you move on to something like a Dobermann or Alsatian. One thing's for sure you'd see far less skinhead pricks with pitbulls knocking around.

Actually I take that back you should have to go through a dog ownership course to qualify for a licence to own any breed of dog. Mistreating and animal should be considered as bad a paedophilia. They should have to go door to door explaining what they did and to what. Fucking freaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back