Minor Pleasures (30 Viewers)

Someone got a very cool tattoo of my band

561500_4508024911955_1224981712_n.jpg

Making a mere mention of something small I like and it being given to me the follow week.
I'm going to up the ante now... have I ever mentioned how much I love baby lambs and want one as a pet?

Making a mere mention of something small I like and it being given to me the follow week.
I'm going to up the ante now... have I ever mentioned how much I love baby lambs and want one as a pet?

An ex of mine used to visit her country cousins when she was a kid and once played with a particular turkey, really loved it. That xmas the country cousins sent up a slain turkey and pointed out that it was the turkey which xxxx dearly loved.

It turned her into a vegan,

Farming folk are different.

The town has erected the xmas lights...and now I have two windows with xmas lights outside.

Instant xmas decorations for me!

All I need now is a tree and I'm golden.

I watched all of it and laughed. It's total garbage TV but worth it for the few actual LOLz from me. Mindless filler for when bored. One might say, a minor pleasure.
I've seen a few random episodes of this while channel hopping. Pretty trashy, but I have actually laughed out loud a few times. Downloading Season 1 to watch it in sequence now that I've been reminded of it.
The main character being a rock star writer with writer's block who has sex with a load of hot younger women must have been a tough story to pitch at the executive producer, David Duchovny.

back is killing me so my missus ran me a bath and insisted I go straight to bed, then brought me dinner and a heat pack

she's aaaaaalight

I've just read on dentalfearcentral.org that getting a banjaxed molar yoinked out is dead handy altogether.

What a great name for a website I thought too.

[video=youtube_share;tcHmWLYmwgo]http://youtu.be/tcHmWLYmwgo[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back