Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

When 'famous' people whose work you have enjoyed for decades add you as friend on facebook

Yes, I still get a buzz out of it

Its great isn't it. I'm "friends" with most of The Revolution & have had email correspondence with a couple. Even Apollonia wished me a happy birthday last year.

A minor pleasure of course

Looking at the specs of my new computer.Excitement is building!!!!

Spring cleaning is in full effect.

Just found some nice things I forgot I had!

Aldi Bockwurst...theres a new king in GermanSausageTown

They are special aren't they ? Only problem is that I can never get through a full pack on my own.

Exact same problem I faced.I considered freezing the surplus..but wasnt sure if that was good idea.So I ate them all.

I have been dreaming of peanut butter cookies lately. The ones my granny used to make were absolutely amazerbeams. She even did the little pattern across the top that looks like a freshly raked sand trap. If there was a possibility of getting my hands on some without having to make them myself, being fat would be a joy.

I have been dreaming of peanut butter cookies lately. The ones my granny used to make were absolutely amazerbeams. She even did the little pattern across the top that looks like a freshly raked sand trap. If there was a possibility of getting my hands on some without having to make them myself, being fat would be a joy.

Hard to tell in this photo but I made the tracks.
549641_2851918576925_1228345460_32038222_628887085_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back