Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

Figured out why I keep going wrong with the John McCormack cover I've been struggling with- I've been dropping half a beat without realizing it.it sounds odd with it in but at least the confusion is gone

shes famous for riding Calum Best (thats enough to make you a celebrity in the UK). Her parents must be so proud

she gave up her christmas panto to do big brother. Shes really living the dream

she has big things in front of her

hur hur

georgia-salpa-bikini-460x306.jpg

That'll do.

I just learned I can run my fx on a second pc via a simple LAN.POWER UP!

Booked flight to London and Aerlingus was cheaper than Ryanair. Now I can set foot in Terminal 2 at Dublin airport for the first time.

On the other hand they just put a Burger King in Terminal 1 so if there isn't one in T2 I'll go ape.

Hmmmm Burger King...I havent been there in too long.Must sort that

shes famous for riding Calum Best (thats enough to make you a celebrity in the UK). Her parents must be so proud

she gave up her christmas panto to do big brother. Shes really living the dream

Im sure her folks werent as proud as when the entirety of thumped was drooling over her bebo profile.
classic thumped

I booked a fight to London a year or two ago and city jet into city of London were the cheapest on the day. it was great, free tea, coffee, snacks, beer, papers, no irritating hawkers up and down the aisles flogging smokeless fags and fragrances. Proper flying like it used be.

I booked a fight to London a year or two ago and city jet into city of London were the cheapest on the day. it was great, free tea, coffee, snacks, beer, papers, no irritating hawkers up and down the aisles flogging smokeless fags and fragrances. Proper flying like it used be.

Living the dream... The air travel dream that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back