Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

Finally got to the point of list of putting emulators on the cinema box and messing about on SNES for an hour.

It's a bit of craic but also I don't think 16bit graphics were intended for a 96 inch screen.

Main pleasure is Kodi on the pii just natively syncs with the projector remote
My kids’ Switch plays old NES/SNES/Game Boy games and they still look great on a tiny screen. You can hook the Switch up to the TV but haven’t tried that with the old games. I’ve only a small TV though.

My kids’ Switch plays old NES/SNES/Game Boy games and they still look great on a tiny screen. You can hook the Switch up to the TV but haven’t tried that with the old games. I’ve only a small TV though.

They really should be grand up to like 30inch tv or so, those were kinda the bigger end of consumer stuff at that time. mine is a projector so it's essentially texan in proportions. 720 youtube/torrents are fine on it though

They really should be grand up to like 30inch tv or so, those were kinda the bigger end of consumer stuff at that time. mine is a projector so it's essentially texan in proportions. 720 youtube/torrents are fine on it though
Mine’s a dainty little thing that I bought as an impulse purchase in Tesco 12 years ago when I popped in for Corn Flakes. I’d say about 36 inches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back