Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

When it moved from Rathmines my hangovers started lasting all day. Coincidence or something more sinister ?

felt a bit sad when their burrito bar in rathmines closed down as i thought theyd gone out of business. but when i realised that they just moved into town i was a bit bitter. what am i supposed to do, go to Burritos and shoes on wexford street. fuck that!

New Dino Jr, sunshine and someone/thing blowing bubbles under my workshop window.

[video=youtube_share;3Ff1UH3Ut_w]http://youtu.be/3Ff1UH3Ut_w[/video]

It's silly but the fact that I managed to fit in everything I need for five weeks in a 24 litre bag weighing in at only 6.6kg (less than 10% body weight) fills me with a sense of pride.
In your face, Great Outdoors sales dude!

6064_3784524931501_467812956_n.jpg

I just LOLLED 3 times 4 real.Forums in great form!
pete; you might wanna start the ball rolling on the IPO

It's silly but the fact that I managed to fit in everything I need for five weeks in a 24 litre bag weighing in at only 6.6kg (less than 10% body weight) fills me with a sense of pride.
In your face, Great Outdoors sales dude!

6064_3784524931501_467812956_n.jpg

Great! But did you pack dsome warm clothes? It'll be chilly at night up in the mountains.

I just LOLLED 3 times 4 real.Forums in great form!
pete; you might wanna start the ball rolling on the IPO

IPO should be handled carefully. I'm reading Manias, Panics and Crashes: A History of Financial Crises (Fifth Edition), by Charles P. Kindleberger and Robert Z. Aliber . Paying particular attention to the dot com boom and bust, there is an art to knowing when to take the money and run.

Yet another MAJOR breakthrough with my craft made.

Possibly even a game changer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back