Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

My major complaint in the other thread notwithstanding, when that thing happened I had two guys with me. I wasn't in charge of anything, but I guess I was the most experienced of our little group.

Anyway it was a film shoot, in the birthplace of Maurice Micklewhite himself, and one of my guys was called Micheal. And the other guy was called Kain.

I have done a movie with Micheal/Kain.

My major complaint in the other thread notwithstanding, when that thing happened I had two guys with me. I wasn't in charge of anything, but I guess I was the most experienced of our little group.

Anyway it was a film shoot, in the birthplace of Maurice Micklewhite himself, and one of my guys was called Micheal. And the other guy was called Kain.

I have done a movie with Micheal/Kain.

Kain Unable?

Kain Unable?
The other guy was South African. Would've been better if he was Rhodesian but hey ho. I had a joke about "He's counting your guns" all lined up. Never had a chance to execute it

I spent DAYS coming up with jokes about this shit.

She was only fifteen years old.

She was. Only. Fifteen. Years. Old.

Don't phone anyone, I've seen what happens when you phone someone. I don't want people in the office interfering with themselves.

BLOODY DOORS OFF!!

Master Bruce.

Had some physical trauma to deal with recently and it always makes me dream of a long ago ex
The dreams are really vivid and when they come, they really get to me

When this happens, what I do is I get up early and I play Tangled Up In Blue, cos this line preys on me
I seen a lot of women, but she never escaped my mind and I just grew tangled up in blue....
That morning, I looked at the clock, my favourite radio programme was about to start
I said to myself "I hope he plays some Dylan"
Fucker was playing Shelter From The Storm

I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form, "Come in," she said, "I'll give ya shelter from the storm"

it was perfect. And it was all I needed.

I know all of this is bullshit. There are no connections like this really. The universe could give a fuck.
But as I'm typing this, I can hear Harry Chapin's W*O*L*D in the other room, about a morning DJ
That's nice too.
Bullshit of course.
Comforting bullshit maybe.
Gotta count as a minor pleasure.

Polling day today in local elections.

I did sense an energy in the area which I haven't felt before, which felt good. Still an hour left, the Labour lot were out knocking on doors just now. As is natural in these things, the tories probably won't do well. And I didn't see any of those racist parties running, tories aside.

The other minor pleasure was walking into the polling station and having the Irish guy working there pronouncing my surname properly. I can count on one hand the amount of times someone has been able to pronounce my surname correctly first time.

I presume they are talking about the band Shandy?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back