Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

Today at approx 12.15 I closed my mouth fully for the first time in 30 years! Its great crack altogether.

I didnt even know I couldnt close it before hand..I never knew any better

Spring cleaned the kitchen and reorganised the presses into macro nutritional categories

Pretty fucking nice!

I really enjoyed the parade today.It was great crack.
The highlight for me was when at one point there was a gap in the procession and one of the lads on the mic said.."And here we have the Invisible Man" ..and the other auld lad Willy goes "There'll be a few lads seeing invisible men in the morning I'd say"

Haha..I'm still cracking up when I think of it.

I know this sounds corny but it made me proud to be Irish...and grateful to be at the parade on such a lovely afternoon.
What a way with words we have

Other highlights included St.Patrick in a BMW
And the class of 1976 on the back of a lorry..one of whom was skulling a can of Dutch Gold

Fucking hilarious

I really enjoyed the parade today.It was great crack.
The highlight for me was when at one point there was a gap in the procession and one of the lads on the mic said.."And here we have the Invisible Man" ..and the other auld lad Willy goes "There'll be a few lads seeing invisible men in the morning I'd say"

Haha..I'm still cracking up when I think of it.

I know this sounds corny but it made me proud to be Irish...and grateful to be at the parade on such a lovely afternoon.
What a way with words we have

Other highlights included St.Patrick in a BMW
And the class of 1976 on the back of a lorry..one of whom was skulling a can of Dutch Gold

Fucking hilarious
Was this in Porto?

I've started shaving my ears with the razor now, I was only wasting my time with the timid scissor snipping. Its quicker and more effective but I feel like I'm on a slippery slope of some kind, I'm not sure why.

Anyway, minor pleasure - waiting to see what comes up in this weeks album club

Along the helix, the tragus and the antitragus. I can't the the razor into the intertragical notch.

24429tn.jpg

Fucking hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back