Minor Pleasures (15 Viewers)

Moved my hi fi speakers to a more sensible position..equidistant from my earholes,and am now listening to some Steely Dan and its great!

I can't believe how much better the sound is on the couch now.Bass is rattling the brain in its box

Speaker placement..its a dark art!

had to get the teeth pulled and implants to replace them.

Jesus. Bad suss. I'm wincing here.

Moved my hi fi speakers to a more sensible position..equidistant from my earholes,and am now listening to some Steely Dan and its great!

Which record?
I had Aja on a while back and kept having to put the hip-hop records people sampled off it on after almost every track

I don't even have a cd player even though i have a million CD's. Need to get that sorted!

I dunno. She was sitting with the hoi polloi and a volunteer came over and moved her to the special people section. I always sit right in front of the special people, as they get the best seats.
I wished I'd spent more time on my hair. I actually had that thought.
She was wearing a sweater and skirt. Looked like someone's date. I mean she wasn't in red carpet movie bombshell garb. Just a girl going to the movies.
Currently blonde.

I have no idea how you handle not reacting to everyone looking at you, but pretending that they're not. But she does this well.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • pete
  • S
  • chris d
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back