Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Cornu and WCs identical avatars is driving me mental

It drives you mental ? How do you think I feel, waking up to go

"I didn't say that, that sounds reasonable and well thought out!! what the fuck was I thinking ? Oh wait..... oh thank god"

Anyway my complaint ; London real estate agents - check this shit out. When you rent a flat you put down a holding deposit which could be as much as 10 weeks rent, if they decide not to let the flat to you for any reason, they can keep your money and that's legal for them to do.

So they could take £2,000 from you and give you nothing.

This country is fucking backwards. Why Scotland didn't jump ship is fucking beyond me.

It drives you mental ? How do you think I feel, waking up to go

"I didn't say that, that sounds reasonable and well thought out!! what the fuck was I thinking ? Oh wait..... oh thank god"

Anyway my complaint ; London real estate agents - check this shit out. When you rent a flat you put down a holding deposit which could be as much as 10 weeks rent, if they decide not to let the flat to you for any reason, they can keep your money and that's legal for them to do.

So they could take £2,000 from you and give you nothing.

This country is fucking backwards. Why Scotland didn't jump ship is fucking beyond me.
I find this place mind boggling. The shit that people will put up with from their "betters". I've never met a more servile bunch.

The threat of being sent over to the States for the job is growing

I'm starting to panic a little

All the tedious genre-writing that is part and parcel of applying for a job. 1st person job applications: worst genre in existence.

I have once and for conclusively proved,unfortunately,that my music creating activities cost a fucking BOMB in electricity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back