Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I'm telling you Bucky will sort you right out kiddo.
The one and only time I drank buckfast, lead to me sneaking backstage at an outdoor gig (in the pouring fucking rain) to stand in an empty field waiting for the band to finish. The result, them looking at me like I was crazy while I stammered out "nice gig" while looking at the ground. Then running down a muddy road to the super VIP area where I opened doors (as you do) only to catch the singer of the National changing and say to him, "You're not who I'm looking for!" then slam the door on him. I don't trust that stuff. I may be crazy but I'm not normally that crazy. Bucky=Bad Mojo. No can do.

The one and only time I drank buckfast, lead to me sneaking backstage at an outdoor gig (in the pouring fucking rain) to stand in an empty field waiting for the band to finish. The result, them looking at me like I was crazy while I stammered out "nice gig" while looking at the ground. Then running down a muddy road to the super VIP area where I opened doors (as you do) only to catch the singer of the National changing and say to him, "You're not who I'm looking for!" then slam the door on him. I don't trust that stuff. I may be crazy but I'm not normally that crazy. Bucky=Bad Mojo. No can do.

You don't have to neck the whole bottle to rid your self of a hangover !

Secondly if your saying that Bucky turns you into some sort of crazed blagger then that's something I want to see.

did you get your bike yet Hives? go out for a cycle. That'll clear your head. Grand evening out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back