Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Are you hogging the radio?
Totally. But Im trying, previously I'd flick between Dublin City/2XM/Lyric/Nova/TXFM/turning it off as and when I pleased. Now after LiveDrive I'll just leave it on TXFM for the day. Until the evening livedrive show. I'm struggling.

On my way out of the Fierce Mild gig on Friday, I heard two guys chatting, one of whom said "Yeah but you really don't feel proud of yourself when you pull a slut". I called him a fucking asshole and he called me a "cunt bitch". People are awesome aren't they.
maybe he was coming on to you?

last weekend, my wife noticed a neighbour couple were moving out of our building. the wife, melissa, used to be quite friendly but had become a bit aloof lately. my wife said "hi melissa, where are you moving to?" to which melissa replied "fuck off you stupid nosey cunt". you can but laugh...

That massive clap of thunder earlier was right over my house, was amazingly loud.

And appears to have fried my Playstation!!! Fucking God....

Blanch earlier..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blanch earlier..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was going to post this. I was in the building opposite when it happened. Massive loud crack. Missed it by a minute. My colleague was filming the rain on her phone to send to her mother in Donegal in order to convince her that it actually does rain in Dublin too .... when that happened ..... easily the most exciting thing to ever happen in work.

Was going to post this. I was in the building opposite when it happened. Massive loud crack. Missed it by a minute. My colleague was filming the rain on her phone to send to her mother in Donegal in order to convince her that it actually does rain in Dublin too .... when that happened ..... easily the most exciting thing to ever happen in work.

Deadly!

Forgot to bring in my jumper sweater thingy so now i'm going to have to try and pull off a white t-shirt under a blazer. Have.... to.... OWN IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back